Five Stones Inc Limited
Five Stones Group is founded by five elite individuals who has been in the financial industry since year 2010. The five founders were in the industry for more than 7 years and they are committed to grow with their clients along the years.
Five Stones was incorporated by sharing the same ideology and a conception of a realistic dream together. Five Stones Inc Limited (LL13320) was incorporated on the 8th of December, in the year 2016 in Malaysia.
Five Stones pride themselves as a financial group of strong, independent and vibrant individuals from a group of 5 to a total of 75 employees geared with experience, knowledge and network. They are given exclusivity in carrying a diverse portfolio of financial instruments under Five Stone’s wings.
Certain principles are fundamental to our success. FiveStones focus on how we strengthen, safeguard and grow our company over time. Adhering to each of these principles is how we will become the best in the South East Asia. What we can and will promise is to be truthful and give honest assessments of our businesses and prospects; act with integrity and honor; and do the right thing. We will work with fierce resolve to make this a company of which our customers, employees, shareholders and communities can be proud of.
“The strength of our company has allowed us to always be there for our clients and communities - in good times and in bad times - and this strength enables us to continually invest in building our businesses for the future.”
- Five Stones
A Commitment to Integrity, Trust and Reliability
In business, as in every other arena, ethical behavior does not just happen. It has to be cultivated and repeatedly affirmed throughout the organization. At Five Stones, acting with integrity is paramount– and it applies to every aspect of our company. Maintaining the highest standards of integrity involves faithfully meeting our commitments to all our constituents – customers, employees, the Board, shareholders, regulators – and to ourselves.
We Will Not Compromise Our Integrity
• Do the right thing even when it’s not the easy thing
• Have zero tolerance for unethical behavior
• Be accountable, straightforward and honest in all your dealings
• Abide by the spirit and the letter of the laws and regulations
We Have Fortitude
• Have a fierce resolve in everything you do
• Demonstrate determination, resiliency and tenacity
• Do not let temporary setbacks become permanent excuses
• Use mistakes and problems as opportunities to get better – not reasons to quit
We Face Facts
• Look at the facts in a cold-blooded way; admit and learn from mistakes
• Acknowledge the negatives
• Have only one truth for all audiences
• Keep one set of books
• Get the right people in the room (and the best answers will be found)
We Foster an Environment of Respect, Inclusiveness, Humanity and Humility
• Treat all people properly and with respect – from clerks to CEOs
• Excel by embracing an inclusive work environment and diverse teams
• Be open to different management and individual styles; there are many ways to be successful
• Respect people’s personal lives and show compassion when an employee is struggling
• Help each other – whether in serving clients or in navigating careers at the firm
• Hire and promote those people who deserve respect (would you let your kids report to them?)
• Have a deep acknowledgment of those who came before you – who helped pave the way and shape who we are